Chambers & Associates works with organizations to deal with volatile, unstable, complex and ambiguous changes in their environment by ensuring they have the critical change leadership and change management skills required of the 21st century.
Change Leadership & Management
One of the major reasons change initiatives fail (over 70%, according to the Kotter Institute) is because leaders do not effectively manage the people and cultural aspects of change. While skilled in many other areas, many business leaders are not equipped with the right organizational change management knowledge and skills. Most have never been properly taught – have you?
We work with you to quickly and sustainably accelerate a strategic goal or change, transforming your organization from the inside out. We help you establish new ways of thinking, new ways of collaborating, and new ways of developing and identifying leaders to successfully develop and execute change.
The rate of change is not going to slow down any time soon. If anything, competition in most industries will probably speed up even more in the next few decades.
We define the appropriate levers to enable change and build solutions focused on taking employees from awareness, through commitment, all the way to action.
We provide support for Change Management training to development and execution of enterprise-wide change strategies.
Our SolutionsChambers & Associates can work with you and your organization to effectively:
- Choose a fundamental change strategy
- Lead a vision-driven change effort
- Assess change readiness
- Focus the effort and determine crucial themes that drive change
- Select the change team and champions
- Align organizational roles, systems & rewards
- Lead the transition and the strategies for process, commitment and communication
- Assess and modify the organizational culture, values, attitudes, beliefs and systems
- Provide change leadership training
- Develop change communication strategies
- Ensure sustainability for change efforts.