Chambers & Associates helps bridge the culture and leadership gap between two merging health care organizations through Culture Change Management.
A larger health care organization recently acquired another smaller health care organization. Organizations were widely recognized as having very different cultures and leadership styles. Senior leaders wanted to compare both cultures for similarities and differences and address the gaps to ensure a smoother transition.
A cultural audit of the organization to be acquired was performed. Over 20 leadership interviews were completed with executives and directors that probed:
- The culture of the organization
- Identify what senior leaders valued about their culture (factors ranged from engagement to agility to client care to innovation etc)
- Identify, from a leadership perspective, the experience of their organization’s culture strengths, valued leadership beliefs and behaviours and their hopes for the future.
- Compare the two organization’s cultures for similarities and differences
Recommend priority areas for attention.
- Recommended practical steps to take to address culture and related issues identified in the Culture Audit report
- Identify short term tactics for transitioning leaders from the acquired organization while retaining culture strengths and addressing culture development needs
- Address culture risks with a proactive, developmental approach that will minimize the potential for impacts on the organization’s reputation and business.
< BACK TO CLIENT RESULTS